Despite an attack of Spring Fever, which is causing me to want to sit on the porch sipping iced tea all day long, I have gotten a bit of work done on my pear blocks. If you recall, I had stacks of little bitty squares and rectangles labled from A to M that were to be sewn onto the various pear block units. I am now down to the last three piles, so truly, much has been accomplished.
The pear tops and bottom units are finished, and I have just completed the stem units. These were made with the stitch, flip and trim method, which I think is pretty accurate.
Press and flip.
I have some things going on this week, so probably no post from me tomorrow.